Belpro Digital is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, with clients in UAE, KSA, France, USA and Spain.
We are a leading digital agency specializing in Websites and Mobile Applications, Enterprise Resource Systems, Digital Marketing working with known brands.
We are now expanding our team and looking to hire experienced professionals. Candidates must apply through Indeed – any candidates contacting or visiting directly will not be considered.
The candidate will be situated in our Abu Dhabi office to handle and execute all Social Media Marketing. Below are the job description, responsibilities and requirements.
We’re looking for an AdWords Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis.. As an AdWords Specialist, you will participate in strategy, planning, buying, and executing digital media campaigns.
You will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, determining budgets, strategy, optimization, and even helping to create and modify the creatives used.
- Actively participating in digital strategy and media planning meetings
- Creation of paid search campaigns from ideation to execution
- Creating detailed reports of campaign performance
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Work with other team members to implement a cohesive and integrated strategy
- Analyzing online media buys
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to management.
- Optimizing campaigns to internal ROI metrics
- Staying informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, Bing, etc.)
- Experience in buying online media for direct response
- Strong experience in affiliate and performance marketing
- Experience with building and managing a media plan
- Proven track record of success in previous job
- Preferred example(s) of success: Helped a client grow their overall profit with paid search and has the numbers to back it up, helped a client reach a target CPA/ROAS and has the numbers to back it up
- Experience in native channels, Facebook, and/or experience with programmatic display
- Strong background in direct response, managing campaigns to ROI
- Extensive split testing experience and serving as a primary stakeholder for conversion funnel improvements
- Experience with copywriting and writing copy for conversions
- Ideally, the candidate planned, implemented and ran actual paid search campaigns for an actual company
- Digital marketing background is preferred
- Understands basic marketing concepts (e.g. sales funnel)
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, pages/session, etc.)
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in Media Buying
- Know the basics of media buying from both the client and media buyer’s perspective
- Analytical – able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc
- Not afraid to fail; eager to learn
- Quick at learning; attentive to detail
- Affiliate experience is a huge plus
- Background and/or experience with design a plus (i.e Photoshop) is a huge plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a huge plus
- Fluency in English
|Contract Type||Full Time|