Belpro Digital is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, with clients in UAE, KSA, France, USA and Spain.
We are a leading digital agency specializing in Websites and Mobile Applications, Enterprise Resource Systems, Digital Marketing working with known brands.
We are now expanding our team and looking to hire experienced professionals. Candidates must apply through Indeed – any candidates contacting or visiting directly will not be considered.
The candidate will be situated in our Abu Dhabi office to handle and execute all Social Media Marketing. Below are the job description, responsibilities and requirements.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Fluency in English
|Contract Type||Full Time|