Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contract Type: Full Time
Belpro Digital is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, with clients in UAE, KSA, France, USA and Spain. We are a leading digital agency specializing in Websites and Mobile Applications, Enterprise Resource Systems, Digital Marketing working with known brands. We are now expanding our team and looking to hire experienced professionals. The candidate will be situated in our Abu Dhabi office to handle and execute all Social Media Marketing. Below are the job description, responsibilities and requirements.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Marketing Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Write and answer direct messages and engage with followers and potential brand ambassadors
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Fluency in English
|Contract Type||Full Time|